ABOUT STERLING SILVER

The purity of the metal determines how malleable the silver is and how quickly it will tarnish. 100% Pure Silver is too soft to use for most functional objects including jewelry. Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and is considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, which adds strength while still preserving the ductility and appearance of the pure silver. Sterling Silver is harder than pure silver and is more durable for jewelry.

MY ACCOUNT

INFORMATION

CONTACT US

Watch This

P. O. Box SS-5327

Nassau, New Providence

Bahamas

Email

support@watchthisbahamas.com

JEWELRY CARE INFORMATION

WhatsApp Us

(242) 816-9921

Call Us

(242) 816-9921

STORE LOCATION

27 Chesapeake Road (off Jerome Avenue)

Incudesk Building, Office #2

Nassau, Bahamas

Copyright © 2018 Watch This. All Right Reserved

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

Follow Us On